Dr. William J. Larsen, FAAA & Dr. Cheryl Rhodes, FAAA - Doctors of Audiology
What Is The Cost?
It takes time and dedication to get the best possible result from any hearing computer. That's why we give you 30 days, with no deposit up front or cancellation fee at the end, to make sure your fit and needs are met. Some insurance companies pay for these hearing computers (UMWA FUNDS, American Hearing Benefits, US Steel, WV WC FUND) but as most health insurance companies do not cover the cost of hearing computers, we can assist you with a plan that is comfortable for your budget. Depending on what product you need will determine the price. We offer 4 convenient ways to pay as listed below.
Are Hearing Aids Tax Deductible?
Yes, many products and services related to hearing healthcare are considered "Tax Deductible Mecial Expense" by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) including:
- Cost of hearing instruments and the batteries to operate them
- Cost to modify fire alarms, smoke detectors and other warning systems
- Cost and care of animals trained to assist person with hearing disorders
- Cost of equipment that displays the audio part of television programs for hearing impairment
- Cost and maintenance of special telephone equipment
- Transportation fees including taxi, bus, and parking for medical care
- Car expense (actual expenses for oil and gas) or standard mileage incurred for care
- NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR TAX REPRESENTATIVE REGARDING DEDUCTIONS
The Only Co. In Our Area With A 30 Day, 100% Of Your Money Back Guarantee!
1. Pay in full at the end of your trial period either by cash, check or credit card (there are usually incentives for paying in full that vary from month to month depending on the manufacturer - discuss this with the audiologist on the day of your consultation.
2. Pay half down and small monthly payments until your balance is paid off. Interest free!
3. Pay using your major credit card.
4. Pay using CareCredit. CareCredit is health care credit card that offers a lower interest rate than many credit cards. Pay as little as $42/month per hearing computer. We have applications in the office and will gladly help you fill one out.